Last week I noticed on Twitter that Jeffro was looking for some bloggers to interview for BloggerTalks. Jeff and I finally connected on Skype yesterday and had an interesting conversation about blogging, the difference between a website and a blog, and a few other tidbits. The interview was published today. If you have a few minutes head on over and check it out.
If you are coming from BloggerTalks welcome to LGR Internet Solutions! Feel free to browse some of the more popular posts from the blog archives.
- Remote Shutdown of a Windows Computer from Linux
- Website Promotion is a Social Activity
- The Really Big List of Social Bookmarking Websites
- 8 Bits On Combining Typefaces
- Blogger Label List for FTP Published Blogs
- The 5 Best Web Template Websites
- Link Building is Dead
- A Beginners Guide to Affiliate Networks
- Use Google Alerts to Help Build Links
- Add a Google Website Search
I am also a regular author on Epiblogger, a metablog, that is a little different from your average blogging tips website. We regularly talk about the future of blogging and how to make blogging relational.
It would be great if you decided to subscribe to the RSS feed or follow me on Twitter. Thanks for dropping by.
4 thoughts on “Interview on BloggerTalks”
Thanks for sharing this Lee. Great interview.
I enjoyed reading your interview. Thanks.