Reasons Not to Blog
Here at Epiblogger I hope we encourage you to blog. We want you to share your stories, your interests, your unique point of view. I spent a lot of time reading blogs over the last weekend and I realized that there are times when we all have to admit that perhaps we should not start a new blog. A reality check is important before any of us step off the edge of the cliff. Here are some of the reasons why you should not blog.
- You read all the “top” bloggers and really can’t say anything that they have not already said.
- You really just want to make money online and not do any work.
- You don’t really like people and don’t want to hear what others have to say.
- You have no time already, how are you going to keep up with a blog and write posts that people will actually want to read.
- You don’t really understand the whole Internet thing and have never actually read another blog.
- You want to spend time with your family/friends/kids/dog/cat/boyfriend/girlfriend/etc instead of blogging.
- You just want to make the front page of Digg or some other social news website.
- You are just a negative person and just want to rant about how everything sucks.
- You dnot konw how to selpl.
- You can’t think of anything good or original to write about so you only make up lists. (opps)
If you are guilty of blogging for the majority of those reasons, maybe you should consider why you are blogging? What do you have that is unique that you can offer to people on your blog? Is it your passion for crafts, sports, accounting? Find your unique perspective and your blog will be a huge success!